Hyperglycemia?

Hello. So I noticed that around last fall I would start to get super shaky, dizzy, and sweaty/hot. It happens a couple times a month and it is an awful feeling. I know it’s not diabetes because I was tested but I hate the feeling cause it last all day. Today it was so bad I could barley see and someone had to get me applesauce before I was even able to get out of the bed. Any suggestions?

That is hyPOglycemia, LOW blood sugar. Diabetes IS hyperglycemia, high blood sugar. 

The key to managing hypoglycemia is frequent small protein rich meals  with low amounts of  slow acting carbohydrates. I mean 4 or 5 times day. You need to see a doctor ASAP, either a GP who can give you a professional referral you to an endocrinologist or a free or low cost clinic. Yes. You will need to call and set up an appointment. 

No, my friend, it is NOT hyperglycemia ... high blood sugar levels.  You've said yourself that you've been tested for diabetes.  (Diabetes IS hyperglycemia.)

It's possible that you may be experiencing hypoglycemia, which is low blood sugar levels, though if you were, you'd have to eat quite a lot of applesauce to make you recover, especially if you recovered quickly.

You need to ask your doctor to refer you for a Glucose Tolerance Test (sometimes also referred to as an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test) to make sure whether you are, or aren't suffering with hypoglycemia.