Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Mary Trump said President Trump cheated in SAT by hiring someone to take it for him. Do you believe her?

• Elaine

If Trump had first class SAT scores he would be bragging about them.  The same thing can be said about his university marks.  The fact that Trump has gone to great lengths to keep the marks secret indicates that Mary Trump is telling the truth 

Considering the mighty dotard speaks at the level of a mildly retarded child and can't do basic math, yes I do.

No.  The widow of the man who supposedly took the SAT for him is publicly saying that they did not meet until after Trump had transferred to Wharton for his Junior year.

• John

Easy to believe Mary Trump instead of trump.

Just saying who could he have “hired”?  You don’t “hire” people to take an exam.

Think of it this way. Someone that HATES YOUR GUTS writes a book about YOU. Would you expect it to be full of bullsh*t? I sure would. 

Dump has cheated his whole way through life, including the presidency

• Katz22

Yes, sounds just like Donald to have someone else take the test.  The SAT test takes over 3 hours to complete.  Trump doesn't have the attention span or the reading comprehension skills to complete the test. Trump doesn't read his daily briefings, let alone read through a lengthy 3 hour test.

Let me see, he aced Wharton, so you tell me what is logical.

• TomB

Sounds like more Hear Say to me....

- especially with no corroboration.