Anonymous

why do you refuse to support Black Lives Matter?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Why is it that most of the people who actively support Black Lives Matter don't care about Blacks killing Blacks but only care about Whites killing Blacks. 

Police kill as many Whites as Blacks and there are no White Lives Matters. 

Overall, Blacks kill many more Whites, than Whites kill Blacks.

• Megumi
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

They are radical, insane black racists who are trying to destroy the USA!

• 4 weeks ago

They are an evil, racist, marxist organization that openly hates America, American families, and basic American ideas. For example they want to dismantle capitalism and the nuclear family.

The 3 founders, Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors, and Opal Tometi are pocketing most of the money people donate (71% goes to salaries, benefit, and consulting fees). They are also self described Marxist.They have a close, financial alliance with the “Thousand Currents” group that has Susan Rosenberg on the BOD. She was on the FBI's 10 most wanted group, a member of the May 19th Communist group, and also traveled to Cuba with the pro-Castro Venceremos Brigade.

They also don't care about the majority of black lives. The only ones they care about are the few that are lost at the hands of police so they can push their radical agenda. If a black life is lost at the hands of another black person, like over 90% are or an illegal alien they don't care.

• 4 weeks ago

Not only do I not support it but I condem it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don’t refuse. I think any movement that causes people to question the whole issue of unnecessary brutality at the hands of authority figures is a step in the right direction,  regardless of your race

• 4 weeks ago

1. Because they do not actually care about black lives. Their goals are political. They are appropriating people's deaths to advance their own ideological agendas in the political arena, particularly Marxism.

2. Because they constantly legitimize their own brand of racism while using their own definition of racism to silence their opposition.

3. Because they aren't interested in equality. They want equity. They perceive black people to be disadvantaged but they do not want to raise expectations or elevate black people to be the same as others. Instead, they want to reduce expectations and diminish other people to reduce them to the perceived disadvantaged level so that no one would seem "better" than blacks.

4. Because they are incoherent, disorganized, and void of accountability. They accept anyone who will march with them for the sake of appearing bigger, stronger, and inclusive, but refuse to acknowledge and condemn the various extremists, bad actors, radicals, and racists that they attract into their ranks.

• Rick
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

that don't support me, so I don't support them .......................

• 4 weeks ago

I don't support domestic terrorists!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

For the same reason I don’t support the KKK:   I don’t support racism and I don’t support hate groups. 

• 4 weeks ago

Don’t like looting & crime 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.