Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

How to find the girl my husband is cheating on me with ?

I recently looked at my mobile plan and it told me that my husband had been sending images back and forth to this one number. I found out the number belonged to a woman  named MacKenzie Bezdziecki. I didn’t freak out yet because she could’ve just been a coworker but I found out that she was a cosmetology student through a quick google search. She is 27 which is way younger than my husband, and I looked on her Facebook and it seems she has 2 little girls and she’s been seeing or talking to my husband for over a year. I always suspected something because he stated to work out of town two years ago and would be gone for weeks without even calling me. We have a daughter and I can’t believe he would do something like that to me and her.

Is there anyway I can find out for sure who this MacKenzie Bezdziecki person is. If it helps her phone is located in Concord, NC.

I’m very sorry for posting this without realizing how immature it was of me. I was just very angry and wanted advice about the subject, I don’t mean anyone harm I just wanted to know how I could confirm if my husband was really cheating on me

If it was me i wouldn't still be married to him just bc that's not something that anyone deserves you and your daughter don't deserve that. Two weeks without even a call or any text messages? that's a long time that's half of a month that you're not hearing from him and you're finding these signs that he's cheating on you and he's making it obvious and he's not caring about what he's doing. If i were you i would leave i would say that him talking to someone else for that long and not cutting it off and not saying "im married im not interested in talking to other women in that way" means that he's not being faithful and that he doesn't deserve you guys. You guys would have to coparent but in my opinion the relationship needs to end because he's not capable of being loyal.

You have a daughter, and hubby goes out of town for weeks without calling you?

And, tell us, why the hell are you still married to that slob?

I suggest you do some quick maneuvering with your money and assets  before he takes off with the 27 year old hottest and her two daughters. 

Forget who she is and anything about her. She is not your problem, your husband is. Silly woman.

I’m sorry to hear this. Although you did give a lot of information out of anger and that’s is a thumbs down. You should confront him about the number. Or call her yourself and ask who she is. What I would do 😒😒😒

As you've mentioned a name here, I'd advise you to delete this post and hope she doesn't see it and sue you. You would ptobably be liable in any lawsuit she brings 

If the name you've published here is the real name of a real person you could find yourself in very deep trouble indeed. You  must NOT post defamatory information about any real person in a public site.

If I were you, I would tell him exactly what you’ve seen and what you’re thinking, then ask to look at his phone. Look at his call logs, messages and social media in front of him. Then tell him he’s an a*shole 

It's just business 

Let it go, if hes cheating go for divorce

A word of legal advice - if this person you have chosen to name decides to sue YOU for defamation (and you won't be difficult to find if your husband has been sending her messages and an anonymous person isn't involved) you will find out what's going on when her attorney serves you with the legal papers.

More legal advice - you aren't using the best judgment in the world.  Want to lost custody?  Keep being irresponsible.

This is a VERY foolish thing to post.

Want to know what's going on?  ASK YOUR HUSBAND.  HIRE A LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR.

I'd stop throwing her name around foolishly and carelessly.  And, yes, she's aware of this "question."

I wouldn't bother finding out who she is, I would divorce him immediately. I would've left him when he was gone for weeks and didn't call at all to check to see if me and the kid were okay.