Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How much do you want to bet that EVERYTHING will be back to normal if Biden gets elected?

If Biden gets elected, what the coronavirus go away completely.

Update:

Typo

If Biden gets elected, watch the coronavirus go away completely.

113 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

    Somebody who knows what they are doing usually gets positive results. Look at other countries right now. Cases are going down because they don't have a cult lead by an idiot.

  • Prince
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

    They set up the child of promise to be sacrificed even before his conception, even before Airy. The Coffee Mill set up the little baby bird to be sacrificed decades before its birth, just to hurt the son of David, utterly regardless of the bird. 5100 erased the memory of Bruno Angel killing love itself. Keith Rice was arrogant about being a doctor's son. Pride goeth before a fall. So swallow your bitter medicine. I invoke the Three-fold Law of karmaic return. So mote it be!

  • e9601:
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

    Get your head out of the sand and open your eyes! Nothing will ever be the same again. That's a reality. If Biden gets in, he has no majic wand that will make the virus disappear.

  • 4 weeks ago

    None of our problems will 'go away' but MEDIA [think CNN, MSNBC, etc.] will be FAR more positive and forgiving. 

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

    That's why libs want to keep everything in chaos. It's not going to work though. Poor libs!

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    I doubt very much it will go away that quickly but you won’t be hearing about it nearly as much in the news.  Every single day COVID19 takes up 70 percent of the news and the racism/protests take up the other 30 percent.

  • 1 month ago

    The demorats would likely claim that is is only a hoax, but Biden cannot be elected, the people of the US cannot elect a  degenerate lying crooks, nor demented.

  • 1 month ago

    Very little will ever be normal again.

  • 1 month ago

    You are aware that there's a planet beyond the US which is by various measures dealing fairly well or not very well with the pandemic?  Also, whereas you seem to be saying that it's a hoax or exaggerated or something, it's also true that if proper public health measures were put in place, as I hope Democrats would (it's not my country or politics, I'm just saying it's sensible to do that), then yes, it will go away because they'll hopefully start doing something that actually works.

    Practically nobody else thinks it's fake you know.

  • 1 month ago

    There is no going back. Only going forward.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.