Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Only 222 dead from Covid in a country of 333 million people...better shut down the country libs...scary, huh ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If you're talking about the US, which is the only country with that population, then you're drastically off about the death toll.  The official death toll from corona is about 130,000.  Thats a couple hundred times the death toll you made up.  The actual coronavirus death toll may be even higher as unattended deaths from coronavirus are often not counted in the total.  And the death toll also ignores all the other problems from coronavirus.  About twenty percent of covid cases are drastic enough to require hospitalization.  Many of those people will suffer severe consequences and will need rehabilitation to do things like walk or breath on their own again.  Some people will have lifelong impairments from corona.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

False premise.

Thanks for playing -- please insert coin and try again.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

it does sound scary

• 4 weeks ago

Suppose you looked out your kitchen window and you saw a weed about a foot high.  You think 'I never saw that weed before' so you look it up on the Internet and you learn that this weed grows double every day.  Tomorrow it will be 2 feet high.  The next day it will be 4 feet high.

So you say 'Well, I'm glad I know about that.  I'll kill that weed in two weeks.'

How big will that weed be in 14 days?  32,000 feet high!

This is why we jump on dangerous viruses and diseases that spread rapidly.  They spread EXPONENTIALLY meaning you have only a short time to jump on them before they get big.  Trump ignored that chance.  And, after thousands of Americans died, and Trump finally decided to do something, he badly bungled the response!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

USA: 2.98 million confirmed cases, 889K recovered, 132K dead

• 4 weeks ago

And what country would that be? My small state on the lower end of cases and deaths still has over 500 deaths. Almost 133,000 nationally.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

President Trump sought to restrict travel from infected countries and libs cried RACISM!!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You forgot thousand because that’s how many is going to die if your idiot leader continue to hold his rallies just to glorify himself.  He should be in a room doing his glory hole for Putin and that little North Korean guy. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

This can't be a serious question... nobody's this brainwashed

• 4 weeks ago

Cons aren't good at math or facts

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.