men and women?

Why did God create men and women to procreate?  Why can't we pregnate our own self? That way we don't have to marry, divorce, share custody.

We can just each have our own child. Raise the child the way we want to.

Not have to live with someone and trying to customize.

If you read about Adam and Eve you would realize that God created Eve from Adam's rib.  To be a companion and a helpmeet.  To be a joy and a comfort.  All the rest that you speak of is not the work of God.  And somehow I don't think that OUR version is as good as the original.

I asked God about this, and he said you probably mean impregnate.

He said that people don't need to marry to have children.  You are confused.

Many people raise a child alone.  This isn't rocket science.

I wonder lol . My outlook is, a man can be as good of a man and parent as he chooses to be but they still have nothing on us . We take there little orgasm, that would basically be flushed down the toilet Otherwise, and turn that into a whole entire human being, and then bring that human to life. And care for that human. Connect with that human. Etc. I mean yes there’s shitty mom & dads . But it is def different being a mother !