2017 Ford Escape PCM Pin Out diagram?

I have a 2017 Ford Escape that was hit in the front end. Im having an issue with the AC not working along with the ambient ext temp sensor. I replaced the sensor and checked the wiring all looks good. Just looking for a PCM pin out diagram so I can connect directly to the wires. 

The ACs on these newer cars are computer controlled with sensors and clutchless compressors.  Get a scanner that can check AC codes first and see if there are any trouble codes.  The flow control valve on the compressor is a common problem.  You can also get the scanner to read the ext temp sensor data.  If the scanner is showing correct temperature, then the sensor is working as advertised.

If your compressor has a clutch,  hotwire the clutch coil very briefly and see if it engages.  If it does, check the charge and fuse and check for a bad relay and relay inputs and output.  If it does not, check coil ground.  Ground is good, the coil is bad.