Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 weeks ago

What should you say if your teenage daughter argues that Taiwan, Japan and South Korea are nothing more than neo-colonial puppet states?

For expanding American imperialist interests in East Asia?

Ahhhhh....you just wanted to use that fancy phrase "neo-colonial puppet states" as a pathetic attempt to impress others!

Tell her I don`t give a damn.

• Cee

Congratulations on having a communist in the family.

Better than being Communist States like North Korea and China. 

Meh, they should be proud of themselves for building free and prosperous nations. 

I'd tell her to talk to her Grandfather.

hahaha I wouldn't talk to her about it.. I WOULD put her in a different school though.. WHY ARE YOU HIDING BEHIND Anonymous, DO YOU NOT BELIEVE IN A SUPPORT FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I'd say, "Whoa...wait...I have a daughter?!?  Where the heck did you come from, kid?"

Who are they puppets of?

• What does 'neo-colonial' mean? The neo-Soviet Union is trying to attack all these countries. 

Neo-Soviet Union already invaded countries such as India, Hong Kong, Bhutan, South China sea, Vietnam, East Turkestan, Inner Mongolia, Nepal, Kazahkstan Tajikistan. Should the world stand idly by?