Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 1 month ago

Is New Malden in England an good???

Favorite Answer

New Malden is a suburb of south-west London, England. It is located mainly within the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, with a small part in the London Borough of Merton, and is 9.4 miles (15.1 km) from Charing Cross.

New Malden forms part of the Royal borough of Kingston upon Thames, a London borough. New Malden was once part of the historic county of Surrey. Neighbouring localities include Kingston upon Thames, Raynes Park, Surbiton, Tolworth, Wimbledon and Worcester Park.

• Zapata

I spent the first 17 years of my life there, so I know it very well! 

It's a perfectly ordinary middle-class residential suburb in outer south-west London, near to Wimbledon and Kingston. It's not the most exciting place in the world, but its safe and well served by transport and shops. Also has the largest South Korean population in Europe, due to several Korean companies being based in New Malden. There are several very good Korean restaurants in the High Street.

How are you defining 'good'?