Would you give more credence to the Nobel prize if it was given to great scientist such as Dr Hovind (Patriot University Hons)?

or Professor Ham of the magnificent Ark Experience?

• Caesar
    Favorite Answer

I will give more credence to the Nobel prize if it was given to a great scientists like Prof Hugh Peabody ...enough said

As we say around these parts, Jesus H. Christ. Patriot University isn't even accredited by any agency with the authority to do so. They're not exactly hiring the best and brightest.

Theme park folks don't get Nobels, either.

Which category?  Personally, I think there needs to be an even BIGGER, even BETTER prize created for such as them!    Since you've already got the Peabody Award named for you, perhaps The McPherson  Achievement Trophy would be appropriate.  

I WOULD LEAN TOWARD PROFESSOR HAM..

They are biologists and there isn’t a Noble prize in biology, airhead

Nobel lost its credence when it gave a Peace Prize to Yasser Arafat, the world's biggest terrorist between Hitler and Bin Laden.  It didn't help when they gave Obama a Prize because he did nothing.