Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 month ago

Could the baby be mine?

This girl and I hooked up August 17. The baby was born June 6. She told me the baby was premature.

Is this possible?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No.  If you had sex with her in August and the baby was  born June 6, its not yours as it would be born at 10 months - that is not premature.  In order to be premature it would have to be 8 months, which means that baby's father would have been some one else in October to be premature.  Get a DNA test if you want.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If the only time you "hooked up" with the girl was on August 17, the baby would have been due some time in May; not in June. It takes 9 months to have a baby. From August 17 to the end of May is 9 months.

Most likely, you are NOT the father of the child and she was already pregnant when you hooked up with her, especially if she's trying to tell you that the child was premature. If the baby was born June 6, the baby wasn't premature - .if anything, it was a little late.

• 4 weeks ago

No, that baby is not yours. If a child was conceived on August 17th and born the following year on June 6th, the baby is neither pre mature or yours.

Do not be a silly fool and get sucked into her lies if she is claiming her kid is yours. No way.

• 1 month ago

Pretty easy count, it takes 9 months to have a baby.  If you and mom "hooked" up in August the child should have been born in MAY.  Doubt it was premature.  If you have doubts have paternity testing done.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It's certainly possible for a premature baby to be born on June 6. What is unlikely is that it was conceived on August 17. I would assume I was "not the daddy" and not waste my money on a paternity test unless mom accused me.

• 1 month ago

It is most likely NOT your as the math does not add up, would get a paternity test to be sure though.

• 1 month ago

Idk lmfao hop on Warzone or Fort?

• 1 month ago

Did you "hook up" any time(s) after August 17, or was that the only time?  If you had sex more than the one time, especially in late September, early October, you could be Daddy Dearest.  

• 1 month ago

The baby would not be premature.

Get a DNA test.

• 1 month ago

If it’s premature, then no. August to June is more than 40 weeks, which is the average gestation period for a human female.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.