Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesGenealogy · 1 month ago

I sent in my saliva sample to AncestryDNA twelve days ago, and it still hasn’t arrived there yet?

I live in Coventry. England and the AncestryDNA laboratory is situated in Kildare, Ireland. I sent in my saliva sample twelve days ago, and it still hasn’t arrived there yet. Kildare is less than 300 miles from where I live - I thought it would’ve arrived there by now.

Why wouldn’t it be there yet?

Try calling their number if they've actually got 1 djzxqp

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

This is from the Ancestry website:

Your AncestryDNA® test results will normally take about 6-8 weeks to process from the time that the lab receives your DNA sample. Please note that you must also activate your DNA kit online in order to begin processing.If you have not received your AncestryDNA® results after 8 weeks, please contact Ancestry Support.

Have you activated the DNA kit?

• gerald

We would like to inform your majesty we are just verifying your sample its come as a bit of a shock beggora 

Well, there's your problem right there. You didn't send enough stuff. They need more bodily fluids and they're waiting for you to send them. My advice is to post them the underpants you're wearing now. That should cover all "eventualities". Hope this helped.

• Marli

It is probably there but not yet processed.  The site in Ireland processes sputum samples from Europe and North America as well as from the UK and Ireland. That's a lot of spit.

Give it a month or two