How long can you marinate rabbit meat?

I put some rabbit meat in the fridge with some oil and seasoning, its been about 4 and a half days, I had forgotten about it... I'm wondering is it still good? How would i tell? 

Ok so I found out my mom put it in the freezer on Sunday in the morning, so actually it was fresh then marinated in oil and cooking oil (no acidic ingredients) on friday night so it was in there for about a day and a half at most then put in the freezer sunday morning, should be fine if i thaw it and cook it right away right? 

seasoning and oil***

• denise

I think you've left it too long!  Overnight is ample time.

• CB

You f-d up - toss it or cook it and feed it to the dogs or in-laws.

• kswck2

IT is not longer good. Toss it. 

• From a safety standpoint, if the meat was totally fresh when you put it in the marinade and into the fridge, it should be fine for 3-5 days. But the meat may be completely destroyed from the marinade. If there were NO acids in it - it might be worth cooking. If there were acids, it's probably close to liquid-bunny by now.