Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

I got fat.I must lose weight immediately.If I eat only two eggs a day and a two boiled carrots will I die due to the very few calories?

• Jen
    Favorite Answer

You'll feel like sh*t and no energy.  Also the problem with this is.... you will gain it all back (and probably more) once you increase your calories.  If you are trying to do it fast, check out the keto diet.  Still beware because if you start back on carbs without controlling it, you'll gave it back fast but at least with this, you can add back some carbs once your at maintenance weight and won't gain.

Be proud of yourself . Fat people's lives matter 

Not for a long time -- as long as you drink plenty of water.  However, you will be needlessly hungry and low energy.  

There is really no reason for anyone to eat less that 600 calories a day, and the vast majority of people can lose weight effectively on a diet of 1,200 calories.  

I'd encourage you to get a grip and start a realistic calorie deficit diet that includes a wide variety and large amount for raw vegetables along with small amounts of protein.

You will eventually waste away unless you start eating normally when your weight gets down.

Actually your body needs food as a car needs gas to run properly. You should be eating three balanced meals daily, portioned well, with few carbs. 

• Fubar

After a few weeks you will not feel so good, after a few month you will not be looking so good, after a year or after it will not matter how you look and how you feel

Starvation is a really bad way to lose weight.

• audrey

You could do that for about a week, tops. After that, your body would need more nutrition.