Who is going to win the premier golden boot award?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Ryan
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Vardy is still clinging on but i think the drought he had will cost him with some tough games coming up for Leicester he might easily not score again this season. Aubameyang is in a  good position to win it they've some tough games to come vs Spurs, Liverpool and Man City, I guess add Leicester to that list but he is Arsenal's main goal threat if anyone is to score in these games it's him. They play Villa and Watford at the end who might still be battling relegation but again if he picks up 4 or 5 goals in the last games it might be enough to beat Vardy who I think will struggle again. Ings has a great chance the whole team seems to be set up to give Ings the ball you have the other strikers Obafemi, Long and Adams who all struggle for goals but they all play well as a partner for Ings and he usually gets the goals and you lot have some good midfield players to feed him the ball as well. Southampton will be on a high after beating Man City, amazing to think they lost 9-0 this season I remember at the time people were calling for the manager to be sacked I always said don't sack him he's a very very good manager and I hope he's backed in the transfer market he can get you lot competing for Europe in a few years if he is. Anyway I think Southampton can get goals in all of their remaining games even against Man United so but will Ings be able to get enough in those 5 games to overtake Auba and Vardy? Probably not. Finally Mo Salah has an outside chance but too many players at Liverpool compete for goals he won't score enough to catch up. I think I'm going to have to go with Aubameyang but I will say this call by the media to give Henderson player of the year is nonsense give it to Danny Ings or Jamie Vardy without their goals Southampton would be in bottom 3 and Leicester would be maybe 7th or 8th  

• 4 weeks ago

your man Danny Ings

Source(s): we are Brighton super Brighton seagull 4 life
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.