I’ve just found Grindr on my boyfriends phone, what do I do? ?

To give some context me and my bf have been together nearly 2 years. After 6 months of being together I found gay porn on his phone, I asked him about it and he admitted to me years ago he had sex with a guy, he said he isn’t attracted to guys but likes anal penetration. We spoke about it lots and I said as long as we keep communicating we can get through it. We explored sexually I bought strap ons and explored all of his kinks, I tried roleplays and whatever he wanted. I googled something on his phone yesterday and I saw gay porn and a google search ‘local men’s hoockups’ he told me the porn he was experimenting and said the other tab was a pop up. (I saw it really quickly but I’m sure it said local men’s hookups -google search) This morn I checked his phone and found Grindr. He told me it was from montrttttths ago when the first thing came out and he was bored and experimenting. There weren’t any chats in the app which made me think he must have deleted them. Now he has deleted all history on his phone, not because he’s guilty but ‘embarrassed’ 

I don’t know what to do, I feel so stupid and hurt. What would you do? 

Favorite Answer

There's a support group called Straight Partners Anonymous.  Maybe go there, they're supposed to be really helpful.

He seems bisexual or testing the waters. I would give him some space and let him know it's ok to be bi or gay. Once he has sex a few times with guys he'll figure it out. If he finds he's not gay, then you have hope of a continued relationship.