Why is the US such a failure in fighting the pandemic?
- 1 week ago
Because our government does not have a proper plan to slow dune the virus #’s , it’s sad but sadder cause so many people died
- Anonymous2 weeks ago
I believe that Trump didn't know what to do so he let the states decide... bad idea. but honestly I have heard that this is a purge for the elderly because we apparently can't afford retirement. IDK. I personally think that everyone just didn't think it was as bad as it is.
- 3 weeks ago
Because Americans fave failed to help one another.
- Klaus GrinskyLv 74 weeks ago
Cause many problems with reality I guess...
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 month ago
Because the US is full of retards. Before anyone down-votes, I am NOT from out of the country. I am a US citizen, and about 75% of our population IS retarded.
- 1 month ago
- We have a leader that listened to his economic team more then a scientist with 50 years in public health resulting in him downplaying COVID-19
- We have a leader who bailed out states of his political party with fewer cases well letting opposing states with the most cases go without
- We have a leader that turned stay-at-home orders, social distancing and face-masks into a political identity against him
- We have a leader that 'misplaced' $511 billion dollars in relief funds that somehow made it to 9k Evangelist Megachurches and his multi-million dollar donors but not to the small businesses that needed it.
- We have a political party that pretends COVID-19 doesn't exist
- We have a leader who has decided COVID-19 is just something we'll have to deal with for his economy.
Stupid runs deep here in the States.
- Dr. MorrisonLv 61 month ago
The U.S isn't a failure, Trump is doing a fantastic job but the liberals are so adamant on creating a disaster for him that they're falsifying numbers at this point.