Why is the US such a failure in fighting the pandemic?

• 1 week ago

Because our government does not have  a proper plan to slow dune the virus #’s , it’s sad but sadder cause so many  people died 

I believe that Trump didn't know what to do so he let the states decide... bad idea. but honestly I have heard that this is a purge for the elderly because we apparently can't afford retirement. IDK. I personally think that everyone just didn't think it was as bad as it is.

Because Americans fave failed to help one another.

Cause many problems with reality I guess...

Because the US is full of retards. Before anyone down-votes, I am NOT from out of the country. I am a US citizen, and about 75% of our population IS retarded.

- We have a leader that listened to his economic team more then a scientist with 50 years in public health resulting in him downplaying COVID-19

- We have a leader who bailed out states of his political party with fewer cases well letting opposing states with the most cases go without

- We have a leader that turned stay-at-home orders, social distancing and face-masks into a political identity against him

- We have a leader that 'misplaced' $511 billion dollars in relief funds that somehow made it to 9k Evangelist Megachurches and his multi-million dollar donors but not to the small businesses that needed it.

- We have a political party that pretends COVID-19 doesn't exist

- We have a leader who has decided COVID-19 is just something we'll have to deal with for his economy.

Stupid runs deep here in the States.

The U.S isn't a failure, Trump is doing a fantastic job but the liberals are so adamant on creating a disaster for him that they're falsifying numbers at this point.