Anonymous

I'm autistic and trans gendered and people think that I dress trashy, why do people think that ?

So people for some reason think that I dress trashy and I'm getting tired of it. I get told by my family members and a couple of cousins that I dress like a hooker. They say that my outfits are skimpy and trashy and ugly. They said no one wears 7.5 inch pumps and wears a skirt and a crop top. I bought this outfit on amazon and it is comfy and I like it and it is sexy. I just don't get why people consider my outfits are trashy. Why do people think that it is trashy when it isn't ??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

aww, i didn't get to see the video.......i assume it was you in that outfit?

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Face it, Jacob, you ARE trashy

• 1 month ago

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Cross dressing doesn't make you trans.  The largest proportion of cross dressers are straight men.

Your family is correct you dress like a hooker.  Not surprising since you proudly claimed that you date men who like you dressed as a woman.   Though that probably only works for one date since your ugly personality turns them right off.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being an inept troll and liar is not a disability, jacob.

• 1 month ago

i think that if ur confident in ur own skin then **** what they have to say. if it makes you feel good thats all that matters.

Source(s): my common sense in my brain
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Maybe it's because of the Autism and the SSRI's. 

• 1 month ago

I would assume youd have to be autistic to be trans, or retarded or some kind of mental illness. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.