Anonymous

I'm autistic and trans gendered and people think that I dress trashy, why do people think that ?

So people for some reason think that I dress trashy and I'm getting tired of it. I get told by my family members and a couple of cousins that I dress like a hooker. They say that my outfits are skimpy and trashy and ugly. They said no one wears 7.5 inch pumps and wears a skirt and a crop top. I bought this outfit on amazon and it is comfy and I like it and it is sexy. I just don't get why people consider my outfits are trashy. Why do people think that it is trashy when it isn't ??

aww, i didn't get to see the video.......i assume it was you in that outfit?

• ?

Face it, Jacob, you ARE trashy

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Cross dressing doesn't make you trans.  The largest proportion of cross dressers are straight men.

Your family is correct you dress like a hooker.  Not surprising since you proudly claimed that you date men who like you dressed as a woman.   Though that probably only works for one date since your ugly personality turns them right off.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being an inept troll and liar is not a disability, jacob.

i think that if ur confident in ur own skin then **** what they have to say. if it makes you feel good thats all that matters.

Source(s): my common sense in my brain

Maybe it's because of the Autism and the SSRI's. 

I would assume youd have to be autistic to be trans, or retarded or some kind of mental illness.