My boyfriend cheated on me and im so hurt, how can I get over him?

help please! Im 25 years old. I had been with my boyfriend ( now ex!) since last July. he was someone so different to anyone ive ever met, so respectful almost in an old fashioned way. We always spoke about loyalty and what we considered cheating etc. He had been staying with me for months . Long story short i found out he had been emailing his ex , arranging to meet ( even though it looked like he never turned up from the emails) , I gave him a chance to come clean with everything, but then found he had other social media and was talking to other girls also arranging to meet( and not turning up), but saw they had sent photos to him.  He didnt admit this when I gave him the chance to come clean. The conversations were often sex related. I feel so betrayed, He thought I was doing the same thing and that was his reason as to why he did it , when I didnt speak to males like that at all and he knew that. How can I get over the feeling of betrayal? He has tried to reach out numerous times saying he wants me back , through friends etc but I know it would never work. I did love him , but I feel like he is not the person I loved because I found out about all this which makes him a completely different person.  it is really hard because we were together practically all the time. He says he did not sleep with anyone else, Im not sure I believe him but I can see how that could be true as we were always together. Any advice as I feel so betrayed and justWant to move on

Favorite Answer

Best thing to do is to realise no guy who cheats on you is ever worth feeling in pain over. He made the mistake and now he may as well have lost you forever that’s his problem and only he deserves to feel awful , you on the other hand deserve to move on and find someone better.

• Tj

You get over him by moving on to another, stay with him, its like telling him its ok to cheat, and he will do it again.

• kristy

He needs an old fashioned azz beating. Does he have any hot looking friends? I’d hookup with one of them for revenge and give him a taste of his own medicine. Don’t give him another chance, he’ll cheat again.

Just get a new one.