Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

Why can I see a glimpse of the future?

I think of something then I see it happen a month or two later, this can't be a coincidence because it's been happening for years.

Where ever I go and suddenly feel that I will meet a person that I personally know, It happens.

I see the World differently, it's like im not in control of myself and it is moving on its own, positive movement not Negative.

Since this began, all I've been seeing is Gold and Diamonds, Money. 

I'm confused, is there any Genius that can answer this for me?

Update:

Don't get me wrong, I don't have the highest interest in being wealthy I just have the feeling of needs towards helping people all over the World being able to provide. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I get that too. Some of us have a gift. 

• dumb
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Beats me, but if you ever get the right answer your best bet is right here at Yahoo answers.

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I will alert the media.

• 4 weeks ago

Confirmation bias!!!

I'm sure you think of a lot of things. Most don't happen. But when one does by chance, you remember that one. 

You think about a lot of people. Most you don't meet, but when you by chance meet one, that is the one you remember. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

What you're seeing is that amidst the world's catastrophi there is light at the end of the tunnel.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What does this have to do with astronomy and space?

• 4 weeks ago

Some people are born lucky.

• 1 month ago

I can predict that it will rain, and it does, sooner or later. I have plenty of dreams, and on rare occasions, one of them comes true! I can predict the phases of the moon, with uncanny precision. And I can also anticipate exactly what people will do, more or less.

But don't worry, I will use these powers wisely. The lottery is a good way to apply them. I know my numbers will come up, don't ask me how, but I know they will. One day.

• 1 month ago

I believe the sun will rise in the east tomorrow -- I just have a feeling about it .

• 1 month ago

I belief you posses sixth sense, so it may be good or bad for you, up to certain circumstances that you see.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.