Movies Section: On the list, What is your favorite movies of 2019 each film distribution?

For example of my favorites.

Disney: Avengers: Endgame

HM: Toy Story 4, Frozen II, Togo, Captain Marvel, Lady and the Tramp, Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker, Maleficent: Mistress of Evil, Noelle, The Lion King, Aladdin, and Dumbo

Fox: Ford v Ferrari

HM: Judy, Jojo Rabbit, A Hidden Life, Ad Astra, The Kid Who Would Be King, Breakthrough, Ready or Not, Spies in Disguise, Alita: Battle Angel, The Art of Racing in the Rain, Tolkien, and Stuber

Lionsgate: Knives Out

HM: Bombshell, John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, The Peanut Butter Falcon, Long Shot, Dragged Across Concrete, Cold Pursuit, Five Feet Apart, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, The Kid, and Midway

MGM: Missing Link

HM: Booksmart; Where'd You Go, Bernadette; The Addams Family, Fighting with My Family, Daniel Isn't Real, Child's Play, and The Prodigy

Netflix: The Irishman

HM: Dolemite Is My Name, Marriage Story, The Two Popes, El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, High Flying Bird, I Am Mother, Always Be My Maybe, Klaus, The Perfection, Someone Great, Triple Frontier, Fractured, The King, The Laundromat; Extremely Wicked, Velvet Buzzsaw, Shockingly Evil and Vile; 6 Underground, Point Blank, Tall Girl, and Murder Mystery

Paramount: Rocketman

HM: Crawl, Dora and the Lost City of Gold, Terminator: Dark Fate, Pet Sematary, Wonder Park, What Men Want, and Gemini Man

Sony: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

HM: Little Women, A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Pain and Glory, Jumanji: The Next Level, Good Boys, Zombieland: Double Tap, The Angry Birds Movie 2, Black and Blue, Overcomer, Brightburn, A Dog's Way Home, Escape Room, After the Wedding, The Intruder, and Men in Black: International

STX Entertainment: Hustlers 

HM: The Best of Enemies, 21 Bridges, The Upside, Poms, and UglyDolls

Universal: 1917

HM: Us, Dark Waters, How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, Harriet, Downton Abbey, Abominable, Queen & Slim, The Secret Life of Pets 2, Happy Death Day 2U, Piercing, Yesterday, Ma, The Dead Don't Die, Greta, A Dog's Journey, Last Christmas, Captive State, Little, Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw, Glass, Angel Has Fallen, and Cats

Warner Bros.: Joker

HM: Richard Jewell, Shazam!, The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, It: Chapter Two, Motherless Brooklyn, Just Mercy, The Good Liar, Doctor Sleep, Detective Pikachu, Isn't It Romantic, Annabelle Comes Home, Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase, The Sun Is Also a Star, and The Curse of La Llorona

Other Film Distributions: Parasite

HM: I Lost My Body, The Souvenir, Uncut Gems, Late Night, The Farewell, The Last Black Man in San Francisco, The Vast of Night, The Report, The Lighthouse, Honey Boy, Waves, Official Secrets, Never Grow Old, The Aeronauts, High Life, Buffaloed, Wild Rose, Midsommar, Clemency, Her Smell, Plus One, The Wind, Little Monsters, The Kill Team, Low Tide, Wounds, The Final Wish, The Sound of Silence, Bloodline, Fast Color, Blinded by the Light,

Brittany Runs a Marathon, Satanic Panic, I Trapped the Devil, Itsy Bitsy, Gwen, Burn, Skin, Family, Don't Let Go, Ophelia, Light of My Life, Body at Brighton Rock, The Beach Bum, Under the Silver Lake, Hotel Mumbai, The Standoff at Sparrow Creek, Rust Creek, 47 Meters Down: Uncaged, The Operative, Unplanned, Triple Threat, The Highwaymen, The Tomorrow Man, Seberg, American Hangman, and The Professor and the Madman

If you don't know any of these movies or haven't seen or haven't ever heard of, you can skip it or put none.

Favorite Answer

Disney: Toy Story 4

HM: Avengers: Endgame

Fox: Ford v Ferrari

HM: Jojo Rabbit, Ad Astra, 

Lionsgate: Knives Out

HM: Bombshell, John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum, Midway

MGM: Missing Link

Netflix: The Irishman

HM: Dolemite Is My Name, Marriage Story, The Two Popes, El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, Klaus, Extremely Wicked Shockingly Evil and Vile

Paramount: Rocketman

Sony: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

HM: A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Pain and Glory, Little Women, Jumanji: The Next Level

STX Entertainment: 21 Bridges

Universal: 1917

HM: Us, How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, Harriet, Glass

Warner Bros.: Joker

HM: Richard Jewell, Shazam!, It: Chapter Two, Just Mercy, Doctor Sleep

Other Film Distributions: Parasite

Disney: Avengers: Endgame

HM: Captain Marvel, and Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker

Fox: Jojo Rabbit

Lionsgate: none

MGM: none

Netflix: The Two Popes

HM: Marriage Story, Always Be My Maybe, The King, The Laundromat; Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile, Tall Girl, and Murder Mystery

Paramount: none

Sony: Spider-Man: Far From Home

HM: Little Women, A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.

STX Entertainment: none

Universal: 1917

HM: How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, and The Secret Life of Pets 2

Warner Bros.: The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part

Other Film Distributions: The Aeronauts