Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Why is smoking shamed but it’s ok to be fat?

Why are people pushing for people to accept fat people. Isn’t over weight unhealthy? We don’t accept smokers because smoking is unhealthy so why do we accept fatness 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

🥴 It's the Liberals/Democrats. 

I am one. But one who smokes. Those who fight to ban smoking lean Far Left/Marxist. They want to ban anything that is a safety issue for the general public until we're extinct.

Despite, the fact that I am also a Lib/Democrat.... there are many like me who don't support it because we smoke. 🥴 And we're not the Marxist law makers.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We don't accept either, though neither is seemingly within the user's control. 

Hey, did you know that you are as unhealthy as your average fat person?

You think I am kidding you, but we'll both see what happens if you don't change your diet. 

You be addicted to the same thing that most obese people are: added sugars. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you really that stupid.  Or are you just trolling for how many people you can make angry.

You can't catch any disease or condition from being close to a fat person.  You might think them "disgusting" - but you still don't catch any disease or condition that an obese person might have.  (you can't catch diabetes, high cholesterol, or any of the other conditions that they MIGHT have - being obese doesn't even guarantee that they have any of those conditions)

If you stand too close to someone who is smoking - you inhale the smoke and that can put you at risk for cancer or other lung conditions.  Smoke from cigarettes affects the health of the smoker AND the health of anyone who is around their smoke.  

• Imp
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Because smoking is cool being overweight isn't making them "oppressed"!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.