How fertile am I after the morning after pill?

I took the morning after pill twice this month and I should take it again. But my question is, how fertile are you really after taking the morning after pill more than once?. Is there really a chance of getting pregnant even if you took the pill more than once? 

• God

If you are going to be f ucking regularly you need to go on birth control pills.  

• LizB

Why are you jacking with your body that much? Do you not understand that EC is a STRONG dose of hormones with potential side effects? Get on the pill and tell your boyfriend no more nookie without a condom, and you won't find yourself in this mess anymore.

• Jill

The morning after pill is EMERGENCY contraception. You're not supposed to just pop one every time you have sex. There is literally no way to know when you would be fertile again because your system would be so overloaded with extra hormones. Anything could happen.

Why don't you just take actual birth control pills or use some other form of birth control (implant, IUD, condoms)?

you need to ask your doctor about that