What should I do about my boyfriend?

I've been dating a guy for a few months now and a few weeks ago we both said we loved each other.

But after about a week or two, he said maybe he thought he said it too quickly, so he stopped saying it. That didn't bother me because I know the type of relationship he just got out of before me. 

I didn't want things to get awkward so I let him know I'd also stop saying it but I didn't want him to think that it meant that I didn't.. just, no pressure on him.

He stays over often and usually says he loves me in his sleep. When I bring it he just kinda shrugs it off.

He got drunk and stayed over last night and again, told me he loves me while he was sleeping. I asked him if he was sure and he said yes and he loves me too much. I asked him about it today when he was fully awake.. and he said he cares for me but he doesn't know what his love status is.

What should my next move be?

• Tj

You do not ask questions like that when a person is drunk. Move on to some one who is not on the rebound.

i would just leave him alone for now