How can i listen to seven songs at once?
- 4 weeks agoFavorite Answer
3D print your ears 3 and 1/2 times.
- Obi Wan KnievelLv 74 weeks ago
You shouldn't. I'm sure you can, but just because you can doesn't mean you should. Lemmy explain it better than your chosen 'best' answer ever could...
1) Livin' After Midnight (Judas Priest)
2) Layla (Eric Clapton)
3) Marriage Of Figaro (Y.S. Mozart)
4) Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)
6) For Whom The Bell Tolls (Metallica)
7) God Save The Queen (Sex Pistols)
... without debate, those are seven absolute masterpieces within their respective time frames and genres. But listen to them all at once, and what would it sound like? Exactly... Spin Doctors opening for Limp Biskit at the Iowa State Fair. Music is just like food: Some things go together naturally (like pickles and everything), and some things must be experienced one at a time (like grilled sirloin and sauteed almond green beans). If you take too many good things and mash them all together, you get Limp Bizkit.
- Restless SpiritLv 64 weeks ago
Go CLONE yourself!
- PearlLv 74 weeks ago
i dont think you can