My headphones stopped working with internet browser, please help?

I was trying to listen to music from Youtube like usual, but it's not working. I checked from my phone, it's not my head phones. I checked Sims 4 that I have open, it's not my computer headphone jack. Sound coming from Sims is fine. 

I would check other sites, but every videos is still from YouTube videos. I don't want to have to restart my computer. I have stuff open that'll take away my energy of effort to go through that and keep my cool, still play Sims, with music.

• Pyrus

So wait, this is only on YouTube? In other words, when you have your headphone jack plugged in to your computer all sounds are fine except on YouTube? If so, and this might be rather silly but, do you have YouTube muted by any chance? The "m" button does mute YouTube automatically, so maybe you pressed "m" by accident as soon as you were entering Sims 4 again to, I don't know, maybe write "Motherlode"? XD haha, just curious.