When one thinks of it deeply, would you say Israel are the aggressors and terrorists and not the Palestinians - or would you beg to differ ?

• BMCR
    Favorite Answer

When you say "Deep Thoughts" can I presume you are referring to the SNL kind?

Seriously, does that mean your position is that an organization such as Hamas is NOT a terrorist organization? And that various countries classifications of them as a "terrorist organization" mean that you disagree with those official designations?

• Foofa

Back in the 60's/70's when Palestinians actually had the support of neighboring Arab countries those other countries were plenty aggressive (look up the Yom Kippur War some day). But now that the Arab world has largely abandoned the Palestinians there is a power imbalance and depending on who the Israeli PM is at any given time the tactics can be pretty heavy-handed. Netanyahu has been more aggressive than many of his predecessors.

I am not Jewish or an Arab Muslim, so I don't care much what happen to that region.  I don't really like Zionists or Muslims.