kanye is running for president! Are you voting for him?

I would 100%!

Not if he were the last person left in America.

Not sure if he's running. He may have missed the deadline. And no, absolutely not! One idiot in the White House is enough!

Source(s): I don't know. Think he may have missed the deadline to file and absolutely not! One idiot in the White House is enough!

Kanye WHO?  A first AND last name would help.  How can anyone vote for just a Kanye?  Regardless, NO.  Trump is The ONLY suitable choice.

• Erik

He'll probably change his mind somewhere between now and November.  Remember, he's buddies with Trump, so if he takes votes away from Biden, he'd probably be happy about it.  But I doubt it will make much difference either way.

🥴 I'm debating on puking at the thought and hoping Jay Z will take out his knees with a bat.

I usually don't say that about anyone. Not even Donald Trump. 

But Kanye West or any celeb without extensive experience in politics or law, trying to run for President? 

Is a sign that we'll be worse off like under Trump.

At least, Trump had politician friends he bought to give him some ideas.

And look how bad we have it now? Everything's falling apart. High death tolls. An ignored plague. Bribery is ok. Senate GOP and Congress Repubs are on the wrong side of the law minus Romney. Our adversaries have the go ahead to kill our troops. 1.4 million ppl out of work.

It's bad bad beyond bad bad. 

So bad that it's bad. 🥴

• Rick

FAT chance .......................................