Which pyjamas should I get?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Rain
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

After I like comfortable pajamas I would buy the right one.

• 1 month ago

left corner side is the best pajamas.

• 1 month ago

I like all three. The ones on the right look forward he most comfy, the top left are cute and wild and I loved The Lion King when I saw it on Broadway, and the lower left are fun looking and playful. The bottom left are a little too young fore personally, but if you aren't anywhere near your 60th birthday they would be super cute.

• emily5
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I like every thing you have show me and good luck. Have a nice day and take care. 

Source(s): What I Know.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • The ones on the right.

• 1 month ago

So this depends on what you prefer comfort wise, I like nighties or tops and shorts, I’m not overly fond of long trousers and long sleeved tops, I do have some because they are very comfortable and look great but I always take the trousers off when I get into bed and a lot of the time no matter what pjs I’ve got on I just go to bed in pants! I like to be free lol. Sorry for over sharing there but I love pjs and if I could wear them all day every day I would 🤣 also something to look at (again depends on your preference) long shirt tops are great! To answer you question after my love of pjs ramble, most definitely do not get the set that is at the lower left hand side of the pic!!!! Do not do it, Go for the pjs on the right the shirt and shorts! 

Stay safe... and hopefully stay cozy lol

Lv 7
    1 month ago

The pink one that looks like you have shorts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.