Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Liberals, what are you doing to prepare for your loss in November?

You can't possibly think you're going to win do you?

Even with all that cheating you're planning on doing, YOU WILL LOSE.

Get used to that feeling and start preparing now for that fetal position.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's incredibly delusional to dismiss the possibility, at this point a strong likelihood, that Biden will win the race.  Of course, we've still got several months to go and things can change.  But if the election were held today Biden would win in a landslide.  He's got a twelve point lead over Trump in the popular vote and he either leads Trump or is within the margin of error in every swing state plus several states which traditionally go Republican.  Again, if the election were held today, Biden would win every state on the East Coast except South Carolina and win every state bordering the Great Lakes except Indiana.  In addition he'd win Missouri and Arizona and come close to winning in Montana, Nebraska, and Texas!  Trump could still win, at least theoretically, but he's got a huge hole to climb out of.  And at this point he doesn't seem to have any strategy to do so. 

This faith in Trump is particularly delusional given his electoral history.  Trump, despite his supporters protestations to the contrary, is not some sort of political juggernaut.  It's true that he won the 2016 election.  But that was a fluke.  Trump lost the popular vote by three million votes.  In fact, he got a lower percentage of the popular vote than any Republican or Democrat this century, including the losers.  He got just 0.5% more of the vote than Mike Dukakis did in 1988 when he suffered a landslide electoral loss and saw his name forever linked with the idea of Presidential loss.  Of course, Trump himself has not faced the voters since, but his fellow Republicans have and Trump has ranged between ineffectual and epicly disastrous on that front.  Sometimes, not always but sometimes, he can play kingmaker in the Republican primary.  But in the general election his endorsement only helps in really safe Republican seats.  Almost everywhere else it hurts.  In a special election in Alabama he even had the distinction of endorsing not one but two losing candidates.  Think on that, Trump was so electorally ineffectual that he couldn't get a Republican elected in Alabama!  And, of course, there was the 2018 midterm elections.  There Trump was defeated across the board.  2018 was the worst Republican mid term loss since Watergate.  Trump campaigned really hard in that election and he lost "bigly". 

Given all of his electoral failures and his disastrous standing in the polls it's delusional to think that his victory is assured in the fall.

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Keep telling yourself that 👸🏼

• 1 month ago

So I'm making a collage of all the "Trump's gonna win" predictions on this site along with a few other sites.....

thanks for becoming the latest addition to my collage.

you'll look silly in November.

• 1 month ago

wibs! what loss, im not running for anything. if trump wins ill react the same as i have during all Presidential elections in my lifetime, meh. But you on the other hand if he loses will most likely have to be institutionalized. Your 24/7 obsession with libs im not so sure you'll even make it to the election.. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh, OK.  Let me just book a room in the hospital right now....because anonymous conservative questioners on Yahoo! have never, ever been wrong about anything. Just ask former President Mitt Romney, who took office after the Supreme Court unanimously ruled that Obama was not a US citizen.  Thanks for the tip.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.