99 corvette 100k miles?

I was gonna buy 99 corvette for 14,900 . I was wanting to mod it out but I’m not sure if that’s a good deal or if a 99 corvette is worth nodding 

Can I have some suggestions 

Favorite Answer

The price should be about 1/2 that.

• Baal
    1 day ago

100K miles in 21 years averages out to 4762 miles a year which is exceptionally low.  The price seems a bit high for a car that old, but I would check other sources to find the selling price of comparable cars in your region.

The price is too high!

• David

Sounds high but depends on the equipment and condition.  That would be a fairly early C5 and they are very good cars for modding.  The drive train is capable of going twice that.

A 21 year old Vett  with a 100k on the clock, I'm guessing you can feel every crack in the highway.

• Da

Just mod a Honda. Corvette is junk

I would not buy a used car with that many miles on it, regardless of the price.  Corvettes are driven hard, and not by little old ladies.

Check with the Blue Book of cars.