What do you think about Mexicans living in The United States waving the Mexican flag?

• Prince
    6 days ago

I try not to think about it. The idiocy of my own government knuckling under to these arrogant foreigners dismays me. I'm old enough to remember, I was already an adult, our government making everything in Spanish as well as English. I knew a Muslim called Ramu (Omar backwards) who arrogantly demanded his "rights" in Oakland. The United States Government which is unafraid to boss around English speaking native born real Americans goes belly up and pisses on itself when confronted by a loud pushy obnoxious aggressive arrogant Islamist or Illegal. God only knows. 

They should respect the AMERICAN FLAG FIRST or tke their asssess back to wherever they came from. NOT JUST MEXICANS but IF they still love their country of origin so much they should go back there and do something to make it better.

Why arent the protesters WHO CLAIM to love AMERICA and HATE THINGS LIKE THE CONFEDERATE FLAG PROTEST AGAINST THEM.. 

,

THE MEXICANS had SLAVES, THE MEXICANS even has ATTACKED THE USA, and EVEN IN THE EARLY 1900,s came across to do attacks in New Mexico and Texas..

As long as they can wave their ******* flag, I can wave the Stars and bars.

Not much. He's someone loving his country. I don't have a problem with that. For the same reason I don't have a problem with Mexicans celebrating Mexican holidays. After all, we do the same, and if I were transferred to work in Mexico or being on vacation there, I'd celebrate American holidays as well.

Source(s): An immigrant from Europe, I live on the American Riviera and work as an attorney in Santa Barbara, California.

Nothing really. It’s cool to respect and be proud of your country. I can’t say the same for mine (America) and would never fly my flag but it’s very diverse here so they should if they feel like it.

• John

dont they have to kill or drive others away to do that.

I-guess-I-wonder-why-they-are-living-here-if-they-are-so-proud-of-being-Mexican.

It doesn't bother or affect me in a negative way.

Source(s): No soy pinche gabacho.

it's crazy when they be marching for rights in united states waving a mexico flag

• Foofa

For me this a context thing. One can see plenty of flags of different nations bedecking the fronts of homes all over my city. Add to that flags for universities, other states and such. I don't begrudge someone taking pride in being Honduran, a USC grad or wanting all to know they're a Texas transplant living in L.A. It's when these flags are unfurled at protests and such that this becomes an irritant to some. We even tolerate the extensive flying of Armenian flags from cars every April 24th. But if you're marching and demanding that my country do something for you at least have the common sense not to fly your foreign flag on the streets of a US city.