Are you okay with being seen naked?

Of course. In fact, one reason I love Germany and Europe so much is because unlike the good old USA they have nude beaches. I hate wearing swim trunks so much, especially at the beach when sand gets in my crouch. 

It's not preferable but yes I can handle it, in a dim room.

Sure, since I have to pay for it anyway...

Not at all. I prefer to be seen clothed.

• ron h

I'm very OK with that at the right times and places. I don't think anyone would pay anything at all to see me, but at naked times and places no one hides their eyes.  I would strip and change clothes or shower in front of any man,  (Gyms and such or private jacuzzi's ) 

.

I'm OK naked in front of willing women.

only by females

• JJ

Not even in my dreams. appearing naked in front of people freaks me out even in my dream. 

I am ok with it. Others are not. I wear a swimming shirt at the pool to spare others the horror. 

Sadly..... no. 

• SW-6

No, not at all.  I know it can happen sometimes (outside of the usual b/f seeing me) but I don't want it if I can help it.  UH UH - no!