I am considering divorce?  Is that a good thing or no?

• Prince

Like across the board or something. Seems like you never got the idea of marriage in the first place. 

It depends on WHY you are considering it.

• Raja

That is the best course of action if there is no compatibility between the couple.If you are considering legal separation because of that reason go ahead and do it.There is another course of action to consult a marriage councilor who may be able to give you advice as to how to over come the present marriage problems .If that does not solve your family problem then divorce may be the only option. 

Do what you feel is best for you. Really consider why you are wanting to get divorced. I personally am married and both my wife and I have considered divorce recently. But at the moment we are really trying to see this through in hopes that her and I will get better with each other. We're not perfect, that is for damn sure. But I am not one to give up easy. Getting divorced is not the worst thing if you know for damn sure that you don't love your spouse anymore. I would just say if you ever get married again, make damn sure that you want to spend the REST of your LIFE with that person. If my wife and I were to ever divorce, I would never marry again. Sure, I would date girls here and there, but I would never marry again. Marriage is not worth it if you ask me. I love my wife and love having a companion to share my life with, but marriage more often that not makes things more complicated than they need to be. If you believe that there is no more love between you and your spouse, I believe it is time to end it. If you still love your spouse, maybe stick it out for a little while longer and see if you two will get better together. Overall, do whatever is gonna make you happy. If you are not happy, then you are wasting your life. Please do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy for the rest of your life.

Divorce is rarely a GOOD thing.  Sometimes it is the lesser of two evils.  I cannot think of anyone I know that didn't have some downside to a divorce.  Even those who accept that they are better off after it.  Divorce iIf your marriage is so poor that you are better off alone and lonely.

That is up to you.  Martin Luther once said that marriage requires love, and if there is no longer any love, those people should be divorced.

I have no idea.  If you are in the marriage and don't know, I, an outsider, don't have a clue.

It rather depends on whether your marriage is irretrievably over or not.

• Happy

Good I suppose..............

If you are in an abusive, crappy marriage that’s a good thing.