Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 4 weeks ago

Do you reckon real men are attracted to natural beauty while stupid guys actually get impressed by makeup ?

Update:

First answer is pretty offensive and rude. Left a dislike. Although now that I look at it from another perspective... I should rephrase my question to a more accurate “Smart men are attracted to natural beauty, while stupid guys are impressed by makeup” isn’t it so true?!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

True. I don't wear makeup

I look like a silly teenager. I need a real man to love me ;) He just have to be careful with my split personality that likes chasing men away and she laugh like crazy afterwards😋

• 4 weeks ago

" “Smart men are attracted to natural beauty, while stupid guys are impressed by makeup"

You get offended by an answer - but think about it.

What is it about make-up or any appeal it may have... on intellegence?

Pretty lame connection if we're going to be honest given none exists.

"Smart men are attracted to natural beauty, while stupid guys are impressed by makeup"

I like sitting in the bathroom watching my roommate get ready as she put on her made-up.  To me, it's like watching picasso paint. beauty personafied.

Besides her job she is a college gradulate, volunteers with disabled kids, is one of the most fun and witty people you'd ever hope to meet.

Ever head 'you should never read a book by its cover'?

Yet here you are, grade school mentality.  Teach us more about real men  :)

"Left a dislike."

Gee, ouch.  [they're anonymous, won't even feel a sting]

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Smart guys, not real men you stupida**. All men will think they're 'REAL' men, so your question is invalid and just as stupid as you are. LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.