Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 weeks ago

Seeing these killings of unarmed black men and racism, isn't Kanye West's decision to run for president needed now more than ever?

As a black man myself, I say good for Kanye. He realizes that we can't change the system with the same old tired racist white men in charge. Notice that George Floyd died because Amy Klobuchar as prosecutor allowed that cop Chauvin to continue to roam on the streets. And looking at the two racist presidential candidates and deciding which one deserves the white house more isn't acceptable. I do believe Kanye has the momentum on his side. If he can reach out to BLM activists, it can turn out well for him and for black America.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Dan
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Isn't Obama black? He was in office for 8 years. 

• Desire
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You can't change anything. Until blacks stop killing their own across this country your credibility is shi*!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Kanye West is a Trumptard. He is running because he hopes that he can attract some black votes, enough to help Trump get re-elected. He is hoping that blacks won't vote for Biden and will vote for him instead. Anybody with more than a few brain cells should realize that West has no chance of winning. No independent or 3rd party candidate has ever won. Therefore all they do is deny victory to one of the 2 candidates. 

• Leo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Typical rightie rhetoric.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You're suggesting a black man is the best thing for black communities. Obama did nothing for black communities. Maybe you're racist

• 4 weeks ago

Kanye West has mental problems and is trying to help Trump.  He believes that he can siphon off Democratic votes because Trump's current situation is desperate.  Kanye is mistaken in that belief because Democrats won't vote for him. 

• 4 weeks ago

no. as a black man myself i say kanye is a moron.

• 4 weeks ago

Kanye is a Trump supporter. He's trying to divert votes away from democrats to himself to help Trump win.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

LOL you idiots elected Obama and made things worse for yourself.

Look at the lib cult calling West a "house n***er and uncle tom". LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.