Why do today's Christians KNOW they were born dead spirits (Rm 5:12-14) & haven't been QUICKENED back to life but believe they're Christians?

Ephesians 2:1 says "And ye hath He QUICKENED who (((WERE))) dead in your trespasses and sins" 

BUT today's Christians haven't been QUICKENED back to life by His "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5) to receive His PROMISES of "Spiritual gifts" (I Corinthians 12:7-10) and "Signs following" (Mark 16:17-18) yet believe they are Christians anyway!

Don't they know they remain "dead spirits" until QUICKENED back to life?

IS THAT WHY THERE ARE 39.5K+ DIFFERENT SO CALLED "CHRISTIAN" DENOMINATIONS?

ALL THESE "DEAD SPIRITS" BELIEVING ANY AND EVERY THING THEY LIKE BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T "JOINED TO HIS SPIRIT" (I CORINTHIANS 6:17) TO RECEIVE "THE MIND OF CHRIST" (I CORINTHIANS 2:16) WHO HAS "ONE MIND" (PHILIPPIANS 2:2)?

Norine, only Christ can make us alive from being spiritually dead in (Adam's) trespasses and sins, Ephesians 2: 1 & 5 but who are you to decide who is and who isn't a Christian?   You have no idea about any of us on here, yet you pitch yourself as being ABOVE ALL OF US, having been sent by God to reprimand us, correct us and dictate to all of us in the midst of contradicting the scriptures.  I feel very sorry for you my dear.

• Why do you use the word quickened instead of using the words to restore to a flouring condition or to bring to life? Why use a 400+ year old translation with so many words that people do not understand. This is why revised translations are so important, so people can have some understanding of what they are reading. And if you are so into the KJV, why not get their new translation called the Divine Name Translation of the KJV which restores God's name Jehovah to it's rightful places in the Holy Scriptures in more than 6000 places?

There will only be one (highlander).