Help me rmemebr am old VHS Film, stuck in my memory?  I was a kid when I watched it  now I only remember small bits and pieces. Detail below?

It was an animated style movie, I remember a girl walking through forest and terrain. I remember her drinking water from a small creek. And then I remember her, towards the end of the Film, about to die or be sacrificed, and her brothers/friends who are boys fly a over her with eagle wings and save her from death. And that’s it. I am assuming it’s fairly older 80-mid 2000s I’m in my mid 20s and I watched it when I was a young child  on VHS. Anything u can do to help I would appreciate it I really want to see that movie again. 

• Steel

Maybe check out the movie adaptation of "Escaflowne" to see if that bears any resemblance - the boys with eagle wings seem to fit.