What are your tips on how to deal with the society that we currently live in that screws people over?

Because after graduation I got screwed over because I applied to college and I got rejected, and worked crappy fast food jobs that barely paid my rent because of the bad hours, and I tried to write the test for drivers Ed but they made it overly complicated and they failed me twice, meanwhile some class mates of mine already got their degrees, a house, car and gets to travel to far places. And when I got my own place I was only able to afford a room, I feel like my parents screwed me over, thoughts?

Favorite Answer

Your parents didn't fail the driving test, or get rejected by college, you did. Recognize your failures, analyze what went wrong and work to correct the deficiencies. You are responsible now, and you obviously need to change in order to make life work for you.