What is your opinion on getting screwed over in life?

Because I lost my job at Wendy's and then my friends who I worked with stopped hanging out with me. Like no one reached out to me after I lost my job. Those jerks!

• Lee

Losing your job at Wendy's is a good thing if it drives you to find a better job. You wouldn't want to work in a fast-food restaurant forever. Also, they were never your friends in the first place if they've decided to forsake you.

In this dire times there's only one thing that can take me away from the edge and make me realize just how beautiful life is. One old thing that can offer me the strength i need to keep going.. the word of the Lord, translated into images. Images of wrinkled, shirtless glory that transcends human sufferings and fills my heart with joy, making me realize there will be another day and things will get better. 

Cheers to that!

I have faith in God so I never get screwed

• Rain

If it was a part time summer job then it doesn't matter, if it's you're actual job then well now you just gotta look for a new one.