Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

How come some of us are on this site through holidays and special occasions when we should be with our family and friends?

I don't have friends and also I'm on my phone so i could be answering from anywhere. Lol as if i would leave the house *tear drop*

• Because we can 

Some people don't make a big deal of holidays, or don't celebrate it at all.

Some don't have friends or family to spend time with, or they're toxic. 

Some of us work. Some of us don't celebrate that holiday.

We can be with family and friends, while being on here. Friends are overrated. Some of us only have one family member that supports us. After that, you're on your own. So you might as well start getting used to it. Life isn't a television sitcom.

• martin

Corona is to blame for all of that, unless you attend a formal distancing party.

July 4th is a not a holiday in Italy........it was just another saturday here, and a crappy one at that. 

• Lee

My guess is they're not close with their family and they don't have friends. I don't live in the US though, so the holidays you celebrate are different from mine.

Some of us aren't American.

We cant choose our family and we have no friends