Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are so many Australian university professors and lecturers so vocal in their dislike for Donald Trump when he isn't leader of Australia?

• amy

As far as I can tell this is only happening in the dumb fields with no real job out come. These students would have fallen for this crap anyway. When I went to uni all I did was STEM subjects. There was no mention of politics including in the environmental science subjects I did. In one I did an assignment claiming we were at the start of global cooling and used nothing but science papers for it. I got a HD. Funny when the scientist on tv said theres no man made global warming and they just cut him off with "thats not science" journalists that arent qualified in any science says thats not science to the scientist.

Australia relies on open trade and has worked hard to reduce trade restrictions such as tarrifs.

The last thing the Aussies want is an international trade war between its military ally and its largest trading partner. 

Yeah, yeah, it is always the people who have never sat through a uni lecture themselves who have a moral panic over campus lefties. If you do not like campus lefties, you should be gratified that they are in the ivory tower making themselves look silly. 

• jimmy

The whole world is critical of Trump. He's not seen or respected as a statesman or leader.

cause they just dont like him

• RockIt

Because Trump is a disrupter.  He can't be bought.  He owes nobody. He doesn't operate within the elites model that puts the financial and political elite first and the masses last.

Trump's mission is to disrupt the game the elitists constructed which ensures the elitists hold power and get rich and the masses fight, bicker, and remain divided.

• yodi

Trump is like Hitler, a dangerous man.

The USA is the most powerful country in the world, and when it is not under competent leadership, it negatively effects all other nations.

fake news, Trump is the greatest of all time.

I don't know about Australia in particular but sensible people around the world realize what an utter disgrace he is.