Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Why has the United States been and still is the worst in handling the coronavirus pandemic?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

because we have no national leadership and they actually refuse to allow the CDC to manage to response.

• W
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Because the US is making a political issue out of something that should be a public health issue. But in all fairness, EVERYTHING in the US is made into a political issue that borders on paranoia. It's scary. No other country has made such a political out of it. Look at Europe's numbers. They learned from Italy's problems. With a greater population than the US, the EU brought it under control by acting like adults and not a bunch of spoiled children. Every time I hear the 'You can't make me wear a mask, it's my Constitutional right', I feel like tazing the until they wimper. How utterly stupid can people be? This is not a Constitutional right, it's a simple public health issue. These are the same idiots who won't get the vaccine because 'it's the mark of the beast' or 'Bill Gates is injecting a chip into everyone'. Such people vote and procreate. They should be in rubber rooms.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Americans take their 1st Amendment to justify their absolute Constitutional right to act like complete mindless morons. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Every time a question like this comes out, all I read is people trying to pass blame  on the  current President, why ? We all have the comprehension  to be able to follow the CDC;s  guidelines  and take personal responsibility, don't we ? Do you blame the President if you fall and hurt yourself? Why don't you pass blame onto God, He could have stopped this, yet I don't ever see people asking God why he's allowing this. Get real people, and grow as set, just because the anti-Trumpers, and Democrats want to see the President  removed, doesn't mean you have to join them. I promise you things will only get worse with Biden, or at least there will be little change, But instead of angry Democrats there will be angry Republicans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

China has been the worst at handling this plandemic.

No Western country has resorted to welding doors shut to entrap people in their homes.

The US has not thrown not-quite-dead-yet people into incinerators.

The US has not hidden the death of children from this virus.

China has done all these things.

• 1 month ago

One of the reasons why the U.S. is still suffering COVID-19 is because some people prefer to go outside without masks on (disregarding the mandate).

• 1 month ago

maybe cause people arent following the rules

• 1 month ago

That's thanks to Donald Trump

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because the states control their own laws. they cant get everyone to agree.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

A lot of Americans don't think it's a big deal or believe it's a hoax.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.