Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What does it mean when a guy smirks at you when you ignore him?

A guy I no longer talk to keeps trying to talk to me. We had a bad falling out because he insulted for absolutely no reason. For the record, We never dated and for the most part I have ALWAYS been respectful and friendly to this person. He would be a bit weird with me a lot but I kept trying to see past his weirdness. 

Anyway, now would politely say, "Good Morning", "Good Night" or "Good Afternoon", but i never let the conversation get personal anymore like, how was your weekend? Enjoy your vacation etc? 

Here's an example of something that actually happened. I notice that every time the person says "Hi Anna, How are you?" I would politely respond with: "Hi Chris, I'm doing well. Thank you" and then walk away. I've been noticing as I walk past him he would watch me strongly, and follow me with his eyes and start smirking. Other times he'll watch me very closely with a stern face and even turn his head to watch me as I walk past him.

What's that about? It's making me feel a bit unsafe. Lately he seems extra invested in my well being lately too. He was never being this polite before and doing that stern face thing. 

• Happy

Means he thinks you are 13. He may be right I suppose..............

maybe he likes you

maybe hes trying to get your attention