Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

when corona will end?

• kswck2

I don't now, but i am down to my last 12 pack of it. 

The experts say it could last for a long time, but ask the people who started it

• D1218

In less than 10 years. They said we might be like this for about up to 3 year which is the sad part.

Good question, with the hit they’re taking in sales with the similarly name “coronavirus” the end may be coming for Corona. However they are a large scale corporation and can probably survive the blow. And please i beg you, tell me putting the question you meant to ask, about COVID, in beer and wine was a joke.

Source(s): -ceo of every single lime that enters a corona bottle, bet you didnt know that was a position ;)

It probably will be around from now on but won't be as dangerous if and when a vaccine is available.

When it is over, if ever. No point in asking total strangers that don't know any more about it than you do.

NOBODY KNOWS ... at least ask this in the right section. I suggest mental health 

hopefully soon, i hate it too

• 🦋

prob some time next year in the summer is my guess 

well, never really, they'll eventually come up with a vaccine that can prevent you from catching it but it'll will never disappear outright.

Locally, depends where you are.

Some countries handled it really well and now don't have any new cases - none like New Zealand.

Others like Canada did well and the people didn't suffer much at all [no mandatory masks or lockdowns although some business shut down voluntarily] meanwhile the same isn't true in the USA who seem still in the thick of it.

Won't be over for them for awhile.