Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What is your opinion on this ?

Someone said to me “ This day in age if you haven’t got what you want it’s your own fault - there must be something wrong with you” 

I got really mad as not everyone manages to float through life. What’s your opinion on this?

Some people’s money actually Spells defeat for them. Ladders are not made of money.

• A.J.

day and age = now at the present time

float through life means going through life in immunity and comfort

This day and age if you haven’t got what you want it’s your own fault 

This is a false statement for many reasons.

There is no definition for "what you want".

Each of us starts with different advantages and disadvantages.

Very few people are Donald Trump "I started with a small loan from my dad of a million dollars".

As to float through life and adversity and setbacks, you have to even start in a position to be able to get ahead.

The world is changed and few opportunities of success are available.

The response is a different adage. You have to have money to make money unless you are very lucky. 

People see things as they want to see them. People say things and barely know what they are saying.

I don't get mad at stupid statements. 

• Adam

I think some people are too quick to blame others  for their own lack of success however it’s easier for some people so I wouldn’t agree with that as a blanket statement