Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

was his mom trying to start drama?

A few days ago I was watching my boyfriends little sister, I always watch her this isn't something new, I always treat her like she is my own child. I have been with my boyfriend for over 2 years. Her mother decided that since she behaved badly, she would stay inside for the day. Their neighbor who is also a young kid, always comes around. Her being the only child, she always comes around looking to play with his little sister, and do stuff with us. On that day, the neighbor was bugging me to take her to get a smoothie from the store, she followed me around so I said yes, and took her, I felt bad. I wasn't planning to go there. The neighbor ended up telling his little sister I got her a smoothie and not her cause she's a bad kid. Mind you, they tease each oher constantly, to make each other jealous, it's what kids do. Her mom ended up hearing her, and got all salty over it. I had no idea this was going on. She usually brings home smoothies from the same place for my daughter as well. This time she only got one and was barely talking to me. The next morning she talked to my bf on the way to work and said she is planning on asking the little neighbor if i really said that next thing u know my bf is msigng my phone about it and i think they're  accusing me cuz his mom gets mad about every silly reason about her kid. The neighbor told his mom she was lying, which was obvious. She milked the situation by talking behind my back instead of asking me, and walked around angry instead.

I tried to get through this, but no could do.  Paragraph breaks really help and also, your wording was confusing.  Sorry.

This has got to be the silliest story I've read all week.