chanel asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

My mom blacked my eye and bust my lip when I was 9 years old I can’t get over it am I crazy ? ?

Update:

I accidentally told the neighbor some family business and she got on top of me and started swinging I had to wear glasses for the next two weeks 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • GA41
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not crazy, but resentful because of un-forgiveness.  Choose to forgive. If not for her sake, for your sake.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.  Your mom is a crazy, sick individual. You need to get some counseling to get over this, or you will be miserable for the rest of your life. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, you are not crazy but your mom might be. That's child abuse and assault. It doesn't matter what you did no parent should ever hit a child hard enough to draw blood. Change that, no parent should ever strike their child.  If you are under 18 you need to find a trusted or trustable adult and tell the adult what happened so the adult can help you get protection from your possibly-mentally-ill mother. If you are an adult you need to seek some professional help to deal with your childhood trauma. I would also suggest cutting your mother our of your life immediately. Your mom is in the wrong and needs to be held accountable. You did nothing wrong and whatever you are feeling is normal. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.