Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I m a woman in engineering school and I received death threats not to attend my lectures again.Who do you think could be behind this?

• LAN

Your other personality since you are obviously making up this idiocy.   Why else would you be posting this here instead of telling the police you moronic liar?

A guess is someone, probably a guy, may be upset that a woman is taken engineering courses usually reserved for male students and may feel threatened by a woman who may excel above his ability.You must be brave and decide whether you may be threatened a second time by some unknown student. If you report to the teacher that someone has threatened you in the class, the person may engineer more widely threats that will upset you. The person making the threat probably knows where you live and could make your life very unhealthy. Go to www.psychologytoday.org. On the web page, click on TODAY then click on ALL to see the topics to choose that might answer questions how to handle a classmate threats, anger, and more.

harrald

Did you reject any men romantically, lately? Their go-to for rejection is death threats.

Probably the Taliban.  They don't like educated women.